News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 578     1 

Toronto non-mall retail (Odds & Ends)

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
I'm surprised.

That place is always chock full of high school students.
I thought that location in particular sucked. I immediately noticed an unacceptable level of grime on general surfaces, and greasy streaks on the windows. If management is too lazy to even keep up basic appearances, you're not getting my money.

The express barbershops (Japanese) do not do shampooing, dyeing, or styling. Its old school, cut, pay, get out.

Typically, they commit to you're in/out of the chair in 10 minutes.

You would think an express service would be on the budget friendly side of pricing but nope...it starts at $35 + HST

@Northern Light

You would think an express service would be on the budget friendly side of pricing but nope...it starts at $35 + HST

@Northern Light

Yeah, there are lower priced ones out there, but I rarely seem them come under $20, with $25 probably being most common.

The place I've been going for decades sets me back about $30 and change plus tax. Seems a bit stiff considering how much hair I no longer have, LOL......

But my place does price for shampooing and such which I just decline.

Yeah, there are lower priced ones out there, but I rarely seem them come under $20, with $25 probably being most common.

The place I've been going for decades sets me back about $30 and change plus tax. Seems a bit stiff considering how much hair I no longer have, LOL......

But my place does price for shampooing and such which I just decline.

My place on the Scarborough/Pickering border is $35.00 all in for a Mens Cut. That includes shampoo, conditioner and everything else.

I don't get blown though.

Back