Toronto KING Toronto | 57.6m | 16s | Westbank | Bjarke Ingels Group

May 15 - just one detail photo, focusing on the amount of drain piping that can seen. Progress of the mechanical rough-in appears to be picking up.

20240515_131257.jpg

Gonna top out before any glass blocks appear 😪
I almost feel like they're purposely delaying the cladding installation because they're embarrassed by how cheap and terrible it will look, knowing they'll get roasted on social media for it! 🤣

I almost feel like they're purposely delaying the cladding installation because they're embarrassed by how cheap and terrible it will look, knowing they'll get roasted on social media for it! 🤣
FFS. Get a grip, sometimes good things happen and I see no evidence of cheapening on this project.

…if only developers where directed by Mr. Towered’s well placed spearings, development in this city would look far and fair better though! <3

…if only developers where directed by Mr. Towered’s well placed spearings, development in this city would look far and fair better though! <3
I guarantee you that if I were the Supreme Dictator of The People's Republic of Toronto, you'd be gobsmacked by the sheer overload of beauty emanating from every corner! The place would be unrecognizable!

If only you all were so lucky! 🦹‍♂️

I guarantee you that if I were the Supreme Dictator of The People's Republic of Toronto, you'd be gobsmacked by the sheer overload of beauty emanating from every corner! The place would be unrecognizable!

…and every Friday would be booty bike shorts day! <3

Well, when I become Dictator of Canada, I will appoint you Minister of Toronto Beautification! 😂

And now for an actual update on King Toronto.

Passed by this truck as it had almost finished unloading in front of King Toronto - Kone equipment - either elevator components, or the other option would be podium level escalator components. Also a mid-day photo of workers on the west mountain. There were also a number of concrete delivery trucks staged in front of the King Toronto site earlier today- overall work seems to be proceeding at a steady pace.

1000004633.jpg

Close up of the box label:

1000004631.jpg

20240516_134914.jpg

Back