King King Terraces | ?m | 6s | Zancor Homes | Arch. Unfolded

Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
King Terraces: a proposed 6-storey condo designed by Architecture Unfolded for Zancor Homes on the southeast corner of King Road and Banner Lane in the Clearview Heights neighbourhood of King City.

Renders from Arch. Unfolded and the project website:
KC-JAN-2021-R2.jpg
King-Terraces-Condos-Street-Level-Resident-Entrance-4-v58-full.jpg
KTER-C1-Hero-210621-FINAL01-D-HR_web.jpg
KTER-C2-RearExterior-210621-FINAL01-B-HR_web.jpg
KTER-C3-SideExterior-210622-FINAL01-HR_web.jpg

Update on project:

This site is quite large, close to a hectare (roughly 2 acres) I would estimate.. The old plaza has been demolished and the site cleared some time ago. Excavation and shoring work are also complete and construction has since commenced with the erection of two tower cranes. Workers have almost completed pouring all the footings for the lowermost level of the car park. Work is underway on the first walls and columns, with slab pouring and second parking level to follow.

Sales office is located at 1700 King Road.

thumbnail_IMG_5716.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5721.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5717 (2).jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5717.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5719.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5729.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5730.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5714.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5725.jpg

Screenshot (342).png

Neighbourhood_Map-23.jpg

Thanks for the thorough update here, @DarkSideDenizen. We have not been tracking any cranes in King Township… as there hasn't been any thread activity within King at all, until your update here. I take it that this is the only major development activity in King at the moment requiring cranes, (does that jibe with your take on the scene here?), and if you're willing to shoot this every couple of months to keep us in the loop, I could start tracking King in the crane count too.

Thanks for the thorough update here, @DarkSideDenizen. We have not been tracking any cranes in King Township… as there hasn't been any thread activity within King at all, until your update here. I take it that this is the only major development activity in King at the moment requiring cranes, (does that jibe with your take on the scene here?), and if you're willing to shoot this every couple of months to keep us in the loop, I could start tracking King in the crane count too.

Yes, currently, this is the only project in the King City area using tower cranes, however there are some additional condos in the pipeline that will definitely require tower cranes. King City is entering a growth spurt. I can certainly update the forum thread on the project every couple of months. Given King City is next door to Richmond Hill (Oak Ridges) and south of Aurora and Newmarket, as development picks up in King, it makes all sense to me to include it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back