Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

I don't think most people living in Toronto condos care that much about what their building looks like from the outside, though that can be related to things they do care about, like amenities and the stuff on the inside that actually makes up your quality of life.

It's the unfortunate souls on the outside who have to look at and live with these developments, good or bad.

At least this one is alright and thankfully won't be very prominent.

November 8, 2022

IMG_20221108_113517989_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221108_113529298_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221108_113539083_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221108_113650099_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221108_113830152_HDR.jpg

But some still contend it looks great. I suppose one can look at this as a B movie with a cult following, so they may have a point...

...either way, it's a bulky blight that sits in an area where the public housing is far more refined. So maybe this would had a better home out in CityPlace with all its big box podiums and spandrel'iciousness. But that's just me.

I'm always struck by just how massive of a presence this has whenever I walk by. Literally an entire city block just rising out of the ground.

I'm always struck by just how massive of a presence this has whenever I walk by. Literally an entire city block just rising out of the ground.

Love it. I hope more of this starts popping up around the city, just with better names.

they haven't finished with the concrete on the north towers. i was right, someone said they would make it before winter but I thought it was a bit slow.

There must be only a week or two left at most, though? They've clearly poured the top floor on both towers and just need to finish up a few things.

Back