Toronto Elle Condos | 54.25m | 15s | iKore | TACT Architecture

Elle Condos by iKore Developments.

elle.jpg
elle2.jpg
elle3.jpg
elle4.jpg

Was on a bus heading south on Brimley and there was a crane up on the northwest corner of the intersection at Ellesmere. I am not aware of any other developments in the area, so I assume it will be this one. @interchange42

Was on a bus heading south on Brimley and there was a crane up on the northwest corner of the intersection at Ellesmere. I am not aware of any other developments in the area, so I assume it will be this one. @interchange42
Thanks! I'll add this to the list as yes, it seems to be the only thing on the go here, but if anyone can confirm with photos, etc., that would be great!

Weird......... I just checked the permits, none, except demolition show as issued.

Shoring shows as 'under review' as does 'new building', even drain and site service is 'issuance pending'.

Edit to Add:

The most recent Streetview photo is Sept '21, which is 11 months ago; but at the time, the (old) building was still standing.

Took this photo from my west-facing balcony at the McCowan-Ellesmere intersection (sorry for the bad resolution). It shows the crane behind the smaller 12 story building which is Forest Mansion II at the northeast corner of Brimley-Ellesmere.

I sometimes don't see the crane throughout the day, so I assume it's actively being used right now.

Will get a close up photo next time I'm out.

Edit: Ground photo added.

PXL_20220803_181027427.jpg
PXL_20220803_213804456.jpg

Last edited:

Back