DJI_0823.JPG
DJI_0827.JPG
DJI_0808.JPG

June 11 - positive developments
DJI_0556.JPG
DJI_0551.JPG
DJI_0588.JPG
DJI_0553.JPG

Short video showing the Ride to Conquer Cancer cyclists as well as Verge site.

Renderings are ok I guess.

But I’m on the Verge of screaming out loud if I have to look at another Turner Fleischer “design” (eyes still smarting from what they did to Bloor & Dufferin).

Thanks in advance for any smiling at this lazy, low-hanging fruit attempt at humour.

Are these going to be rental buildings or owned condominiums? I don't recall seeing any ads for units for sale in these buildings, and it seems the construction has already begun!

Looks like shoring on both sides of the site. I thought the east side was going to be built first with the west side happening at a later date.

Today. The Queensway really needs rapid transit.
The Queensway really needs density to support rapid transit, so I'm glad we're gradually getting more…

And then the new Queensway streetcar would need to serve the Park Lawn GO station where riders could hop the Train and be downtown in mere minutes!

...on the side, there's something wholly satisfactory in seeing shoring devices poking holes into a surface parking lot.

Another example of "luxury condo" where there is only busses so there will be a huge ass underground parking garage and everybody will drive everywhere.
Fantastic

Back