Toronto T3 Bayside | 42m | 10s | Hines | 3XN

May 13, 2022

IMG_20220513_132011248_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220513_132030662_HDR.jpg

Given how this colour seems to vary so much between pictures/real life, and in different lighting conditions, I feel like we're gonna get a lot of "OH NO IT''S GREY" posts when they put up the cladding on The One, given it's supposed to be a similar colour.
What should really be pointed out though (and what I should have noted from the beginning) is that either way, they don't appear to be shirking on the quality of materials being used here for the cladding.

I can't wait to see the 'stepped' design in the cladding. We should start to see it come to life as they wrap the next floor.

What should really be pointed out though (and what I should of noted from the beginning) is that either way, they don't appear to be shirking on the quality of materials being used here for the cladding.
Agreed. This building is going to have more of a 'it's whats on the inside that counts' value. What will look like a pretty conventional office park building upon first glance will be rich in detail, materials, and structural integrity. IMO the interior experience is going to far outweigh the urban one here.

...and my apologies for accusing this project of using grey cladding. /bows

This gives one hope for all the already completed 'new' buildings that fell far short in their cladding choices. It may take decades but most have the potential to look good one day.

This one is top shelf.

Back