Toronto Broadview and Danforth | 119.45m | 35s | Choice Properties | superkül

Can't help but being reminded of that other fantastic building at the end of Broadview with a similar snaking shape

SOSJ.png

Not sure I can think of a more pleasant surprise in recent Toronto development memory than this. Lots of wonderful elements.

The NIMBYs will go absolutely batshit about this. They should be paid zero attention, but sadly will by the local councillor and likely Planning as well. Density at this scale handled in this form at this location should be a no-brainer.

They are nuking a Loblaws with this that would put many residents there at an inconvenience. But if said Loblaws is moved somewhere of equal convenience, then the issues are just over opinions, uninformed, over blown or otherwise.

@someMidTowner 's writing style remains leagues above what we've all come to expect from BlogTo.

As displayed in his story on this development:

However, there is a worrisome indication BlogTo may be affecting him ;)...........as seen in the coda to his piece:

1629992258228.png

Bring it on. I might even look into buying a unit.

A long while back I joked that if this site is ever developed UrbanToronto will need to buy a unit just for the incredible (potentially 180 degree) panoramic shots of the skyline.

Guess what? You got the job ... and a free membership to forum ... if you have a good camera 📷. Congrats!

A long while back I joked that if this site is ever developed UrbanToronto will need to buy a unit just for the incredible (potentially 180 degree) panoramic shots of the skyline.

Guess what? You got the job ... and a free membership to forum ... if you have a good camera 📷. Congrats!
If you folks want to pitch towards my hypothetical condo, I will happily repay you in pictures of me making duck-face with the skyline in the background.

@AlbertC is it close enough to Leslieville? LOL

Back