Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | a—A

I aways thought this tower would finally try to make at least the 300m mark ! Even if they lower the floor plates they'll aventually give them the extra meter somehow in the end.

I don't mind extra floors to push YSL over 300 m height. But if purchase agreements state 9ft or 10ft ceilings, then Concord has to honor those ceiling heights right?

They're buying the land, not the corporation. Purchase agreements with the corporation are null & void, deposits will be refunded

Concord will likely offer the opportunity to re-purchase a unit at $1500/sqft rather than the $1275/sqft Cresford charged but I wouldn't be surprised if they completely redo the floorplans. Clover condos was a good preview into how this will probably be handled.

Last edited:
They're buying the land, not the corporation. Purchase agreements with the corporation are null & void, deposits will be refunded

Concord will likely offer the opportunity to re-purchase a unit at $1500/sqft rather than the $1275/sqft Cresford charged but I wouldn't be surprised if they completely redo the floorplans. Clover condos was a good preview into how this will probably be handled.
As part of the proposal, only 56 units' purchase agreements were disclaimed. Concord honours all other contracts.

I aways thought this tower would finally try to make at least the 300m mark ! Even if they lower the floor pl ates they'll aventually give them the extra meter somehow in the end.
oh yeah i believe so
,this is Concords new signature tower and i believe they' someway somehow would like it to be a super tall
I'm going to say. when all said and done this tower will soar to around 308 meters:cool:

I hope they have some pity for Toronto's skyline this time and try to use better materials and I don't care if they drop the height to 280m. It better be a nice building.
Isn't the proposed materials to create this facade all ready spoken for in the blue print ?

One good thing about Concord taking over the development is that we may finally have a 100 floor tower in Toronto. All they need to do is to squeeze in 4 more floors (without changing the height). With their practice of skipping all the floors ending in '4' and the 13th floor for good measure, the top floor of a 89-storey building will be labelled as the 100th floor ;)

Back