News   Apr 24, 2024
 956     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 620     0 

Montréal Transit Developments

its 174 000 daily users might. You live in North Glengarry, and would never need the system, I dont know why anyone would care if you shed a tear. Keep it to yourself
Even I'd weep despite myself not living in Montréal. Because like you said, 174,000 daily users rely on the EXO system, and losing that access would be impactful to the riders.

Looks like the St Jerome line could be electrified in the future.

1623983686200.png

I live near the VH line, and use it often. I think people are underestimating how much its part of West Island-south-of-highway forty life it is. A couple thousand kids take the train to school daily on the train, habs and concert go-ers use it to get to events, and teens use it to go downtown shopping. Its not just an office route. With covid most trains are empty, but the trains that serve school times are still quite busy, and as the weather heats up its only getting busier.

I live near the VH line, and use it often. I think people are underestimating how much its part of West Island-south-of-highway forty life it is. A couple thousand kids take the train to school daily on the train, habs and concert go-ers use it to get to events, and teens use it to go downtown shopping. Its not just an office route. With covid most trains are empty, but the trains that serve school times are still quite busy, and as the weather heats up its only getting busier.
And with the harmonized fares next year, taking the train will cost the same as taking the bus or the metro, so I expect it will boost its popularity.

its 174 000 daily users might. You live in North Glengarry, and would never need the system, I dont know why anyone would care if you shed a tear. Keep it to yourself
More that I expect the other lines to get replaced by the REM? Current service is pretty bad, I'm tankful that the mayors are pushing for more REM. "You're a small city, it's commuter train, not REM, even if commuter train will cost more to operate and build!" is kind a silly way of thinking by the CEO of exo.

More that I expect the other lines to get replaced by the REM? Current service is pretty bad, I'm tankful that the mayors are pushing for more REM. "You're a small city, it's commuter train, not REM, even if commuter train will cost more to operate and build!" is kind a silly way of thinking by the CEO of exo.
have fun sitting or standing up in a light metro for an 1 hour and 20 minutes (to St Jerome) while going through sparseley populated farmland after all day at work...

Back