News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 297     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 833     0 

Infographics - Future Toronto Skyline

Any suggestions for future graphics? Provided the data is easily available
Regent Park seems like an obvious hole, but not one where the city development application website is particularly forgiving about.

Not much in the way of massing details, but we do know how the block plan will eventually look like: See Link

I really enjoyed the ttc vs future growth infographic. Could you make these for other subway stations? Or is it too much work?

Mimico/ Humber Bay Shores/ Swansea was amazing! Looking forward to more of those :)

Thanks. As long as it’s within an area that I’ve modelled developments it’s doable. Planning on taking a stab at North York (Yonge Street) next, but have been a little busier as of late it’s taken me a while to get to it.

Regent Park seems like an obvious hole, but not one where the city development application website is particularly forgiving about.

Not much in the way of massing details, but we do know how the block plan will eventually look like: See Link

Yeah the development application site has been a lot harder to navigate since the redesign last year. Even finding the right docs can be frustrating. Will see if I can do a simple massing for the remaining blocks.

@steveve VMC, Golden Mile and MCC if you're able to get around to them :)

No promises on VMC and MCC (already great models done by @ericmacm and @sche ), but Golden Mile is on my list as well!

51172337876_d3e2152ca6_k.jpg

Fantastic rendering, as always! I imagine the large retail parcels on the south side between Pharmacy and Warden will also get redeveloped; as well as those car dealers and autobody shops around Civic Road. Seems like there's enough room for another 10-15,000 units.

Back