Toronto Social at Church + Dundas | 164.89m | 52s | Pemberton | RAW Design

Good to know. They don't appear to be customer friendly, now wonder if they'll put detail in their construction and quality.
Yea...not really. If you look at most of their projects, they arent the greatest. I mean, occasionally they apparently pull off an okay to good development, but I've seen a LOT of shlock on their part...I expect nothing different from them here.

99F98F48-C157-4051-8565-B9FBDF9437F8.jpeg

I have a quick question not sure if any of you might know. I am planning to sell my unit as assignment as I needed the money but builder wont allow at this time. Does anyone have any guess around when the builder will start allowing it to be reassigned? thanks!

I have a quick question not sure if any of you might know. I am planning to sell my unit as assignment as I needed the money but builder wont allow at this time. Does anyone have any guess around when the builder will start allowing it to be reassigned? thanks!

If the builder hasn't allowed assignment before closing, then you typically won't have the right to sell until after closing. It's so the builder can continue to sell units without competition and to simplify administration.

What unit do you have PM me your floor plans and numbers.

BTW Pemberton is known for extreme delays, which could be a good thing given COVID. Just like at Time and Space.

If the builder hasn't allowed assignment before closing, then you typically won't have the right to sell until after closing. It's so the builder can continue to sell units without competition and to simplify administration.
Technically, if you sell as an assignment, you need to charge 13% HST on top of how much ur willing to sell. you are selling your right to someone else which is business income therefore you need to charge the HST(unless you are moving to other province due to family, career or education then make sense). But ppl they just ignore and sell it, but it can be risky

Last edited by a moderator:

Back