Toronto 316 Junction Condos | 88.4m | 26s | Marlin Spring | Giannone Petricone

The East Junction project had no issues selling units, I believe it was mostly sold out at that time. However, it fell through as Limen was ultimately unable to secure the financing required to begin construction. Also appeared that Limen's inexperience in terms of fulfilling the overall aspects of developing a condo project from start to finish had gotten the best of them. They have primarily been more on the construction management side until that point.

As the plethora of Dupont projects continue to gradually get completed, they'll definitely need to greatly increase the frequency of service along it. Especially during morning and evening rush hours as society starts to normalize in the next few years. Perhaps somehow introducing a new sub-route that serves only the section between Symington to Dupont station.

This project is listed on Trolleybus' website, which mentions them as a partner of Marlin Spring:

campb.JPG

This project is listed on Trolleybus' website, which mentions them as a partner of Marlin Spring:

View attachment 295151

In respect of the building appearance in that render: 🤮

Goodness, that sunkissed orange. We need more of that, IMO!

It looks like a beautiful colour combination and unusually striking for a Toronto project in this regard. However, too often, the creative use of colour in initial renderings gets trashed in favour of grey and/or beige down the line.

I dunno.

Like most here, I decry an excess of grey, muted green/blue and beige.

But man is that orange jarring.

Maybe I'll get into it more w/time. But for the moment.....I'm undecided.

I dunno.

Like most here, I decry an excess of grey, muted green/blue and beige.

But man is that orange jarring.

Maybe I'll get into it more w/time. But for the moment.....I'm undecided.

But orange you glad they're actually trying to make an effort at something interesting unlike a lot of the dreck highrises that Neudorfer have been building in the area?

(Just wanted to throw that bad pun out there, I'm hitting the hay now) ;)

But orange you glad they're actually trying to make an effort at something interesting unlike a lot of the dreck highrises that Neudorfer have been building in the area?

(Just wanted to throw that bad pun out there, I'm hitting the hay now) ;)

You're too young to be that punny!

Oh, and too young to be hitting the hay on a Friday night before 11pm!

From the Docs, we see a Block Context Plan that looks at how that block may develop. This is NOT plan but a concept to show how this proposal may fit w/future redevelopment.

They submitted two options:

1619873677836.png

1619873718726.png

From the Landscape Plan; very interesting..........

They are going to try to retain all of the large trees on Campbell and one to the rear as well.

1619874107587.png

The red X indicates the only big tree being removed; while those that show some blue in the circle will all be 'injured' but retained.

The injury will certainly be cutting back the crown/branches where they will be in the way of the building; and more than likely cutting a similar amount of tree roots.

I think most of the trees have a good chance of survival, but for T1; those injuries will likely set the tree back a fair bit.

Last edited:

Back