Toronto 65 King Street East | 82.9m | 18s | Carttera | WZMH

Those hands pair well with the Dreaming statue at the Richmond Adelaide Centre:

The hands were made from a different material, unfortunately.
Time for a Truth or Dare confession to make here: I actually personally know the artist behind that installation in question. Luis Jacob and I had been friends back in the day...but as time and fate put us in different career directions, I have mainly lost conatact with him over the years. The fun fact though, that those wonderful hands are actually his hands immortalized. So it annoys me to no end that they have become a privy for dogs to cock their legs on. But I digress...

...if I was still in communication with Luis like I was back then, I would most certainly recommend to him to get those hands moved to more dignified indoor venue they so deserve.

Nov 28, 2020

20201128_180616.jpg
20201128_180637.jpg
20201128_180739.jpg

I saw them bringing in the glass for this building this morning. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get a good picture but from what I was able to see it looked promising and high quality. Very pale blue like shown in the render. Hopefully we see some glass installation soon!
BF83A7C4-6A55-4AF4-916A-93CC217D50D7.jpeg

I saw them bringing in the glass for this building this morning. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get a good picture but from what I was able to see it looked promising and high quality. Very pale blue like shown in the render. Hopefully we see some glass installation soon!
View attachment 286955

I saw glass being driven up Jarvis this morning, looked like exactly what you described. Looks good to me!

Back