Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Looks like they have started on the first res floor of Building F

Screen-Shot-2021-01-12-at-9-39-00-AM.png

TDE1446-Well-Retail-S020-EXT-Aerial2-Final-2000-TRAINS.jpg
Love the view and the comparison shot with the renders!

Sarcasm? it's just a photo with the rendering added.
I think he means the fact that the render from a few years ago and the live cam from a few days ago have the trains in the same spot. The answer to that is that's just one of the places where they keep the cars when not in use.

Yeah, the trains are in exactly the same parking spots in the construction pic as the rendering pic.:)
Any other rendering would probably remove the trains or photoshop in grass.

Rail Deck Park being a pipe dream or even maybe getting built in 10-20 years I'd like to see a new office building with a GO Station built at .the south/west corner of Front + Spadina..
i don't think developing a little sliver of land would effect the future plan of the Rail Deck project, plus it would probably be a good way to kick start the park and make it one of the most dynamic intersections in the city

1610714315012.png

As you see Metrolinix already owns that plot, maybe a head office?
1610716100457.png

Attachments

• .well 2.PNG
    .well 2.PNG
    252 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Rail Deck Park being a pipe dream or even maybe getting built in 10-20 years I'd like to see a new office building with a GO Station built at .the south/west corner of Front + Spadina..
i don't think developing a little sliver of land would effect the future plan of the Rail Deck project, plus it would probably be a good way to kick start the park and make it one of the most dynamic intersections in the city

.View attachment 294155

As you see Metrolinix already owns that plot, maybe a head office?
View attachment 294157

Many years ago there was a tower proposal for that south-west corner that was cancelled, but since it was Concord (I think) we thankfully dodged a bullet.

Back