Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

1605998597531.png

DJI_0001 (2).JPG
DJI_0001.JPG

Last edited:
Question: is it possible to build something on the land touching the gardener in the photo above, or is that too close and too small

Hi Everybody,
I am brand new to Urban Toronto and this is my first forum post. I have a few questions about Pinnacle One Yonge that I hope someone can help with?

1. This development is so special in the renderings because the 3 buildings form a "family" with their interconnected podiums. I see that part of the site for the 264 meter tower is still a parking lot, and I am wondering when shoring and excavation will begin for this building?

2. How many hectares is the total site 3 building site?

3. What is the footprint of each of the towers in square meters?

4. How many meters deep is the foundation at its deepest, and does it require blasting bedrock, or just earth?

Thank You So Much for any details anyone can provide!

Hi Everybody,
I am brand new to Urban Toronto and this is my first forum post. I have a few questions about Pinnacle One Yonge that I hope someone can help with?

1. This development is so special in the renderings because the 3 buildings form a "family" with their interconnected podiums. I see that part of the site for the 264 meter tower is still a parking lot, and I am wondering when shoring and excavation will begin for this building?

2. How many hectares is the total site 3 building site?

3. What is the footprint of each of the towers in square meters?

4. How many meters deep is the foundation at its deepest, and does it require blasting bedrock, or just earth?

Thank You So Much for any details anyone can provide!
We don't have the date for the 80-storey third building yet. There won't be blasting, but there will be drilling into the shale bedrock below the lake fill.

You can dig for the stats in the documents filed at this page: http://app.toronto.ca/AIC/index.do?folderRsn=LI9X6uTqSRt0abCvGn0wjA==

Look for the architectural plans related to the most recent filings!

Back