Toronto Theory Condos | 101.49m | 30s | Parallax | Arcadis

Today.
3FC4F1BD-FD42-4CF3-83DD-85A9C81BA0FE.jpeg
0B0F8E67-D771-4926-894B-9FD05E549C07.jpeg
CE119846-7F61-4948-868C-FE81EE5A6F2D.jpeg

Quarterly meds - 12th floor pharmacy. I had a liver transplant in 2012.

I take some pics of various projects while in the area.
That's great, I hope you're doing well Red Mars. I had my kidney transplant in 2008, still stable and going strong thankfully. I always recognize the view from the 12th.

The column patterns of this building would be greatly emphasized at twice the height . And would make this building more noticeable from a distance as seen in the photos up above.

I am not sure this building deserves to be more noticed than it is already. If it was lowered 30 stories, that is the type of notice I would want for this design and execution.

I like the proportions and scale but everything else is wretched. I guess all one can hope for is that this will get a major facelift/reworking 30-40 years from now.

Quarterly meds - 12th floor pharmacy. I had a liver transplant in 2012.

I take some pics of various projects while in the area.
That's great, I hope you're doing well Red Mars. I had my kidney transplant in 2008, still stable and going strong thankfully. I always recognize the view from the 12th.

Hope you both stay well. My partner works in hemodialysis @Urban-Affair you might have met him at some point.

I did my residency at UHN and taught there for several years training the new Family Medicine Residents early in my career. I set up practice elsewhere because I specialized in HIV primary care and that didn’t fit the Family Medicine Clinic well at TGH.

Back