Mississauga M3 at M City | 260.29m | 77s | Rogers Real Estate | Arcadis

They are waiting for the shoring to start. Permits were just issued. Likely some activity will start there next week.

First drilling machine is onsite.

B1A3FD1B-0975-4135-B452-F624939B7F26.jpeg

3F707297-C624-471B-8FB6-F15459D87415.jpeg

Does anyone recall how long the dig for M1/M2 took?

I think it took them about 7 months. I noticed with few other sites in Mississauga it typically takes 6 months to do excavation. M1/M2 sites are relatively large and took a bit longer and I suppose the timelines can get effected by the weather too.

Was there any Shoring involved in this project ? Because is doesn't look like by the way they're digging the bottom floors as you can see in the photos up above . By the way how many floors are the going down to support this skyscraper ?

Was there any Shoring involved in this project ? Because is doesn't look like by the way they're digging the bottom floors as you can see in the photos up above . By the way how many floors are the going down to support this skyscraper ?

Look at the previous posts, they didn't have shoring permits approved so they started digging out the centre first. Shoring is now just getting started.

It will have 6 levels of underground parking.

The 2nd drill machine wasn't there yesterday when I shot all 3 buildings. Hard to see the hole from Burnhamthrope Rd other than by air.

M1 is seeing the first bent columns on the south side

One of my coworkers just moved in across the street and the drilling is LOUD on conference calls. I thought his neighbouring unit was hammering.

Back