Toronto St Lawrence Market North | 25.3m | 5s | City of Toronto | Rogers Stirk Harbour

May 16, 2020

20200516_084806.jpg
20200516_084820.jpg
20200516_084913.jpg

Yes, the 'permanent' hoarding along the Front Street side is being erected 'as we speak' and they will (I assume) do same on Jarvis side too. The City (or a contractor) are repairing the Jarvis sidewalks after the completion of that phase of the new watermain.

Work on the Jarvis Street hoarding started today, and they poured concrete between where the hoarding was and the edge of the excavation to widen the sidewalk at the corner.

Hi everyone... Long time reader, first time poster so nice to introduce myself to you all!

A couple more shots of the crane being installed at St. Lawrence Market North. You can also see some views of the St. Lawrence Condos rising and also where the Time and Space Condos and 65 King Street East will start to rise from my view (the latter at the bottom left hand side of my first photo below).
St. Lawrence Market North 1.png
St. Lawrence Market North 2.png

Hi everyone... Long time reader, first time poster so nice to introduce myself to you all!

A couple more shots of the crane being installed at St. Lawrence Market North. You can also see some views of the St. Lawrence Condos rising and also where the Time and Space Condos and 65 King Street East will start to rise from my view (the latter at the bottom left hand side of my first photo below).
Thanks for the pics - they offer a new view.. BTW, welcome to UT (and sorry you are lost!)

Back