Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

This is very temporary. Once that staging slab is gone, it'll soon after be replaced by a permanent floor slab with access from the alleyway off Balmuto St which will be the final vehicle courtyard.

5048-100607.jpeg

In the meantime, there's a spot along Bloor which you can see on the left side of @Benito's picture, behind the trailers:

f047f2af-429d-4d45-89fa-58dfd14c907c-jpeg.245019
It's already been answered

When work gets going again in full force, by comparison of the last few months, I expect the building to seem like it's flying up.

I counted at least 3 safety violations in those pics. Unbelievable ! This guy never learns.

Some people only learn when someone gets hurt or dies. Then they act puzzled as to how it could have happened. I suppose there are also some people who don't care if people get hurt or get killed.

Last edited:
Some people only learn when someone gets hurt or dies. Then they act puzzled as to how it could have happened. I suppose there are also some people who don't care if people get hurt or get killed.
Yeah is that the same people that judge an infraction from a telephoto lens pic 100 meters away?

Mizrahi isn't patrolling the construction site. If there are any infractions, it's on the construction site foreman, and contracting firm. To blame Mizrahi for every single thing that happens on this site is plain wrong. He does have a bad record permit wise, but worker onsite infractions are probably more common
on a lot of sites than you think. Most are minor, and are remediated quite easily. I'll be glad when this starts up full steam again, where we can see some above ground progress, and the nasyaers can move on to complain about something else for a change.

Back