Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Dear Mr. Planner:

Thank you for permitting the at grade pour. Realize your desk is covered with development "asks" and you have no magic wand,

But if the developer of this building meets the next city requirements... please move the folder to the top of your pile. I won't tell (guess I did) but this project deserves some love. Planners are city builders too. Should this get special attention. Yes.

1bwm0920.jpg

Great to see this one u/c again. I wonder how far up we'd be by this point, had there not been a delay (I'd guess around level 3 or so).
Here's a visual comparison of the three tallest residential buildings (under construction on pre-construction) stacked next to each other, alongside Aura and One Bloor:

Residential Diagram.jpeg

Great to see this one u/c again. I wonder how far up we'd be by this point, had there not been a delay (I'd guess around level 3 or so).
Here's a visual comparison of the three tallest residential buildings (under construction on pre-construction) stacked next to each other, alongside Aura and One Bloor:

View attachment 235998
Did you do these in Sketchup?

holy shoots Steveve those are amazing. these look exactly like those black and white diagrams in Architectural plans of zoning application.

Back