Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

I love how stressed out people are getting over this, if what Sam said is true and they hit ground level way ahead of schedule there was little need for the permits being ready by now. Even let's say they had the permit ready construction crews could have been standing around waiting for deliveries that weren't anticipated or contracted for delivery until late February or March.

Only those claiming that Sam is lying to everybody should be concerned. Those who believe he lied about finishing ground work early, or those who don't believe that the tower is 75% sold. Ya he is probably down playing the delay a bit with hyperbole but there is still no reason for anybody to jump to conclusions here about this project stalling indefinitely.

At the end of the day it's just a tall building for the über rich. Seems silly for things to get so personal and heated when, beyond the new addition in the skyline, it will have ultimately zero affect on all our lives.

Super sketchy Mizrahi has slipped a veil many people's eyes. The compounding interest on this unsold project has shattered his back and he is scurrying to find more investment money to afford paying workers as well as the interest on his loans.

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full;

Super sketchy Mizrahi has slipped a veil many people's eyes. The compounding interest on unsold project has shattered his back and he is scurrying to find more investment money to afford paying workers as well as the interest on his loans.

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full;
I detest this spirit of attacking the “little guy” with big dreams and aspirations simply because he’s an outsider with less experience. Mirvish and Mizrahi aimed higher than any of the generic builders. Let’s root for them.

I detest this spirit of attacking the “little guy” with big dreams and aspirations simply because he’s an outsider with less experience. Mirvish and Mizrahi aimed higher than any of the generic builders. Let’s root for them.

Well, he might not be far off...

1582222729467.png

1582222795351.png

Mirvish is 'the little guy'? Is that a joke? As for the other person cited, doesn't the project's unorthodox track record speak for itself?

Mirvish is 'the little guy'? Is that a joke? As for the other person cited, doesn't the project's unorthodox track record speak for itself?

I apologize LMVDR in not being clear. When I meant ‘little guy’ It was in the context of tower development, not fields like theatre. Eg Mirvish would be a ‘little guy’ compared to Oxford Development etc. I’m typing on an iPhone and didn’t make that explicit.

Back