Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

People keep forgetting that once the Bay concourse opens, about half the current York traffic will move over to Bay, and those folks need their coffee (although I agree that Tim's is terrible, I'm sure it will do more than just fine).

Everyone's asking "how many coffee shops does Union need?" when the question should be "how many can it support?" And it seems the answer is "more than there are now".

Notwithstanding the terrible service at Timmie's that creates huge lineups at every location (it's not the volume that's the problem...), there seems to be ample demand for more coffee shops.

Also, Bay Concourse is a LONG walk from York concourse when you're in a hurry at rush hour. If there's food going in both ends of the station, why not repeat services?

I should mention though that I don't think we need any more Timmie's. Anywhere.

A Pret or a Greggs would be nice.

Smokes, really? They've disappointed me multiple times at multiple locations, leading me to conclude that it's not the franchisees, it's the franchise.

Smokes is one of those places that has the name but not the product going for them. Their "poutine" is nothing more than glorified crap.

Posting this here because I get the sense it has to do with work in the moat.

Anyone know what is going on and why they are closing the entrance temporarily?

Screenshot_20200215-015109_Twitter.jpg

Back