Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

8020457D-9249-4AEB-A48F-37B3861A6286.jpeg

hey is the rumours about the builders pushing the completion of this condo being pushed back from May 2021 to October 2022 now ? If it is that is pretty disappointing I was hoping to at least be able to be in the occupancy stage by late this year. Im assuming that's out of the window ?

hey is the rumours about the builders pushing the completion of this condo being pushed back from May 2021 to October 2022 now ? If it is that is pretty disappointing I was hoping to at least be able to be in the occupancy stage by late this year. Im assuming that's out of the window ?

So if the builder is now, in January of 2020, talking about an October 2022 date (and we all know how realistic builders' dates are, this far in advance), it may make my August 7, 2019 prediction (Page 43 of this thread) of occupancy in 2023 seem a little more reasonable.

Yes - the idea of occupancy late this year has been completely defenestrated.

There is absolutely NO doubt that any kind of 'completion' in 2020 is totally out but I think May 2021 is possible (even if one is moving into the lower floors of a partially completed building.) Why it should take until October 2022 to at least have some occupancy I cannot see and where are these 'rumours' coming from?? . The excavation is all done, there is hardly any below-ground structure (and it's being worked on at the moment.) and (though it looks like an ugly mess to me!) it's not that tall.

This is a 30 storey building not even at grade - they aren’t occupying in 15 months. October 2022 might be a bit late, but I would guess winter 2022 is more accurate.

Back