Toronto Four Eleven King Condominiums | 149.04m | 45s | Great Gulf | KPMB

Not only are the rounded corners gone, but it looks like there's a ton of spandrel glass (yellow) too and waist-height (blue) mullions (Edit: due to there being windows) and top vents (red) along all facades. ?
1578414705034.png

Last edited:
The "Waist height mullions" in this case are just operable windows. The fixed ones don't have mullions.

They're still capped mullions. You can do awning windows that don't require a mullion cap so that it remains flush with the other glazing.

SO it's all black now?
Yikes
Downgrade from the bright brick red to complement the historic building

Is this idea that it's turned all black based on anything but this clearly over-saturated borderline monochrome image in the document title page above (there's that weird blue part in it, but even the red brick heritage building is rendered black there so I don't think this can really tell us anything definitive) or are there other parts of the submitted architectural materials that indicate black for the tower? Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part since I want it to be red, but perhaps we're jumping the gun in our concern?

I was quite fond of this design faceted corners and all, it was pseudo-Hariri Pontarini.

Wonder how this will change under new ownership.

Back