News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 858     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.3K     3 

York University - Major Capital Priorities

Ryerson security sends an email twice or three times a week a list of incidents that happen on campus. Usually four or five incidents in each email.

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 09.03.18.png

An important thing to note is that Ryerson has a lot of snowflakes and dramatic people. Below is the "Sexual Assault".

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 09.06.03.png

Check them all out for yourselves https://www.ryerson.ca/community-safety-security/security-incidents/list-of-security-incidents/

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I remember getting one when I was attending that someone threw a wet floor sign over a toilet stall when someone was in there. Got an "assault" tag in the email. I seem to recall someone giving "stares" to someone as sexual assault as well. They pretty much just list anything that someone reports to security.

You realize that the link you posted refers to University of York, England right? Don’t hang that one on York University, Canada thank you!
Oh, and there is more than one university in the world abbreviated as U of T or UT, not just University of Toronto. For example, University of Texas is often shortened as U of T or UT, especially in sporting contexts.

Oh, and there is more than one university in the world abbreviated as U of T or UT, not just University of Toronto. For example, University of Texas is often shortened as U of T or UT, especially in sporting contexts.

We (UT) are thinking of suing :)

Gonna re-use this thread as it's an updated report of the same type.

Major Capital Priorities upcoming at York U, as reported to May 4th meeting of the Board of same.

1623084129759.png

1623084155652.png

1623084178386.png

Back