Toronto 728 Yonge | ?m | 3s | Brook McIlroy

This morning.
AE650A89-39C2-46AE-87D9-6596E316A305.jpeg

I worked for shoppers corporate for a short amount of time and I can confirm they really only care about profit. I’ve never worked for a brand that hates their customers/thinks their customers are idiots as much as Shoppers does, and they will never stop vinyl wrapping windows, ever. I brought it up with one of my managers as I worked in their design/creative department and the response was pretty much "I don't know what you're talking about - deadening the street doesn't mean anything to me"

I worked for shoppers corporate for a short amount of time and I can confirm they really only care about profit. I’ve never worked for a brand that hates their customers/thinks their customers are idiots as much as Shoppers does, and they will never stop vinyl wrapping windows, ever. I brought it up with one of my managers as I worked in their design/creative department and the response was pretty much "I don't know what you're talking about - deadening the street doesn't mean anything to me"
How else is the Weston family going to make big enough profits to buy the tax write off of their name on a wing of every museum/gallery/hospital in the country?!

That's why vinyl wrapping and all other commercial window coverings need to be legislated.

Back