Toronto 64 Prince Arthur | 46.1m | 13s | Forgestone | RAW Design

I'd build as is... perfect for Prince Arthur which is pretty but well-stocked with slabs. Why not have a little tower with class/ design and only 60 units? The only traffic issue would be the slight increase in Ferraris, Lambos and Porche (cheap units). Someone has to stand up for the homeless rich/entitled buyers looking to enhance the Yorkville myth.

Actually like the building.

^can't believe they knocked 4 floors off One Delisle (some ill-considered height precedent mitigation attempt for Yonge/St.Clair). There are many opportunities for planning to shave a towers to fit some convoluted (lack of plan) that remains a mystery despite the boilerplate babble...

But when gifted with a rare design gem (with no major negative impacts).... planning staff please go to lunch and come back smarter... and green light asap.

If an informal point system exists on the over-worked planning section ... traffic, shadows, pedestrian realm et al... it clearly offers no accommodation or points for great design.

I want the 4 floors back for this beautiful, skinny artichoke.

^can't believe they knocked 4 floors off One Delisle (some ill-considered height precedent mitigation attempt for Yonge/St.Clair). There are many opportunities for planning to shave a towers to fit some convoluted (lack of plan) that remains a mystery despite the boilerplate babble...

But when gifted with a rare design gem (with no major negative impacts).... planning staff please go to lunch and come back smarter... and green light asap.

If an informal point system exists on the over-worked planning section ... traffic, shadows, pedestrian realm et al... it clearly offers no accommodation or points for great design.

I want the 4 floors back for this beautiful, skinny artichoke.

They've gotta get their pound of flesh.

Completely new design on this. 19 storeys and 178 units:

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 1.17.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 1.17.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 1.17.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 1.17.46 PM.png

Back