Toronto Upper East Village | 75.15m | 21s | Camrost-Felcorp | Arcadis

upload_2018-8-1_16-48-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-1_16-48-40.png
    upload_2018-8-1_16-48-40.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,492
Why does project site only show Tower A (20-storey) and Tower B (16-storey) but not Tower C (28-storey)?

Is this project being done in 2 phases with the taller Tower C (28-storey) in phase 2? Personally, I’m hoping it’ll be much taller!

Why does project site only show Tower A (20-storey) and Tower B (16-storey) but not Tower C (28-storey)?

Is this project being done in 2 phases with the taller Tower C (28-storey) in phase 2? Personally, I’m hoping it’ll be much taller!
Correct, the developer revised earlier submissions to the city to exclude Tower C for a future phase 2. You can see it on the architectural drawings, which show Tower C as phase 2.

Correct, the developer revised earlier submissions to the city to exclude Tower C for a future phase 2. You can see it on the architectural drawings, which show Tower C as phase 2.

WislaHD, thanks for the clarification. I'm sadden to hear the larger tower C won't be built simultaneously with the rest of the project; but from an overall design perspective it's paramount that it does get built,... the taller the better!

Back