Toronto No. 31 Condos | 137.4m | 41s | Lanterra | Arquitectonica

uUcOfe5.jpg

https://urbantoronto.ca/forum/attachments/screen-shot-2019-10-04-at-9-50-41-am-png.207257/

^This is what I would like to see built.

Assuming there will be window wall (versus the false render with vast expanses of vision type glass), if this particular render above isn't a lie, and the window wall is decent .. and the brick(ish) grid stays hefty like this particular render, then I see a win. Will forgive the other lies like green/planting in other renders.

So I'm kinda in luv with this one render and ignoring the other confusing/unlikely ones. Solid addition if executed this way. (couple of these instead of Daniels would have been nice on the waterfront).

A broker just sent an email about this development citing a 99 transit score? But that's how it is actually listed on the official walk score / transit score calculator, on the strength of a 7-minute walk to the King streetcar. Not bad, but how that beats 701 Dovercourt's 5-minute walk to an actual subway station (transit score: 93) is a bit hazy to me. Perhaps it's a bias towards downtown destinations (i.e. Bay and King) and the total time of travel. But being really close to a subway station trumps a streetcar to me, if you have multiple places to be.

Anyway, impressed by this development. The area down here is white hot. Oh yeah, and we're going to need a lot more transit and other infrastructure.

A broker just sent an email about this development citing a 99 transit score? But that's how it is actually listed on the official walk score / transit score calculator, on the strength of a 7-minute walk to the King streetcar. Not bad, but how that beats 701 Dovercourt's 5-minute walk to an actual subway station (transit score: 93) is a bit hazy to me. Perhaps it's a bias towards downtown destinations (i.e. Bay and King) and the total time of travel. But being really close to a subway station trumps a streetcar to me, if you have multiple places to be.
This development is nowhere near a 99 transit score; at best this thing is an 80. Heck even if all the Waterfront LRT lines were complete I still would barely give it over an 80 score.

This development is nowhere near a 99 transit score; at best this thing is an 80. Heck even if all the Waterfront LRT lines were complete I still would barely give it over an 80 score.
The Ontario line will be well within a 5 minute walk of this.

Back