Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | Kohn Pedersen Fox

IMG_0610.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0611.jpeg
    IMG_0611.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 404
Finally the second tower to surpass the BMO building in Toronto skyscraperpage on the illustration page that's under construction . Thanks Koops for illustrating it!

surpass? not yet till CC3 (1,235 feet) surpass BMO's antenna at 1,165 feet, ysl is only 981 feet and the one is only 1,013 feet ????????

Thats what he meant.

I appreciate Ushahid for showing the details of what I'm talking about on Toronto's skyscraperpage. I'm not talking about antenna height I'm talking about roof height. It would be nice if you show the public this whole first illustration page again. Showing all the new proposals in the roof height mode blowing the public away ! Putting the BMO building in 8th Place and St Regis even far back. Though I think the Union Park proposal should be in fourth place if you can put that in there I'd be great. Thanks Koops for creating all those illustrations!

FCP is also shorter than most believe.. more like 292m. I feel like the 298m number is an error that has been perpetuated ad infinitum and nobody wants to back down on it.

FCP is also shorter than most believe.. more like 292m. I feel like the 298m number is an error that has been perpetuated ad infinitum and nobody wants to back down on it.

Thanks for re-visiting this. FCP has had quite a few conflicting heights through the decades. I remember back in the 1980s/1990s it was quoted as being as 289.9 metres. At that time, most sources wouldn't reference if that was the height to the roof or the top of the mechanical penthouse box.

Thanks for re-visiting this. FCP has had quite a few conflicting heights through the decades. I remember back in the 1980s/1990s it was quoted as being as 289.9 metres. At that time, most sources wouldn't reference if that was the height to the roof or the top of the mechanical penthouse box.
Google earth can measure building heights within 2M or so judging by how it reads other buildings that we know for sure the heights of, and reads FCP at 292. 289.9m is a real possibility.

Thank anyone can convince Brookfield to release routine disclosure to pull the original building plans from the archives?

First time seeing cement trucks lined up on site. There were only 4 or 5 down the laneway. Going to cause a lot of trouble for Ryerson students in the coming years. Had to go and write a midterm but will check out what they are doing afterwards.

IMG_0628.jpeg

Back