Toronto Manulife Centre Podium and Streetscape Renewal | 9.75m | 2s | Manulife Real Estate | MdeAS Architects

I agree with many on here that the architecture of this addition has nothing in common with the style of the existing Manulife Centre. I remember the lower courtyard on the Bat St. Side long ago. Manulife Centre is being maximized for profit I suppose. However this addition just doesn’t seem to fit.

I agree with many on here that the architecture of this addition has nothing in common with the style of the existing Manulife Centre. I remember the lower courtyard on the Bat St. Side long ago. Manulife Centre is being maximized for profit I suppose. However this addition just doesn’t seem to fit.
Hey, everyone on Bloor is updating their facades! Manulife Centre just wanted in on the fun!

Today.
219D9955-39C4-4D77-A6E0-AACD67ABADF3.jpeg
67FA9773-0793-4B0C-B79D-C48DFB10210A.jpeg

If you look up and down Bloor Street, there is a big trend in modernization and cleaning up the area to make it more attractive and appealing.

Back