News   Apr 16, 2024
 277     0 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 643     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

More pictures added by the Crosstown social media accounts. These shots are from Leslie.

The stations boxes are all just pre-fabricated steel and glass boxes / the electrical seems to be the the part that will be the most tedious. The mined stations still need a lot of work but the surface portion should be finished by the end of the year

From Councillor Jaye Robinson:

"I am pleased to announce that the Leslie Street Closure will re-open earlier than the original September 1 end date! I was advised today that the intersection of Leslie at Eglinton will open at 5:00AM on August 21, 2019 with a single eastbound left-turn lane. The dual eastbound left-turn lanes will be available a week later. "

From Councillor Jaye Robinson:

"I am pleased to announce that the Leslie Street Closure will re-open earlier than the original September 1 end date! I was advised today that the intersection of Leslie at Eglinton will open at 5:00AM on August 21, 2019 with a single eastbound left-turn lane. The dual eastbound left-turn lanes will be available a week later. "
Hmm here I thought the intersection would have a delayed opening!

Hmm here I thought the intersection would have a delayed opening!
They were pouring concrete for curbs and part of the roadway yesterday, A firetruck didn't have much difficulty getting through.

There was still significant traffic u turning at the loop. Did they not get the message that it's been closed for over month now?

They were pouring concrete for curbs and part of the roadway yesterday, A firetruck didn't have much difficulty getting through.
As in Leslie, to Eglinton?

I one time did notice a construction vehicle hop over the posts which just flip down.

The stations boxes are all just pre-fabricated steel and glass boxes / the electrical seems to be the the part that will be the most tedious. The mined stations still need a lot of work but the surface portion should be finished by the end of the year

"The stations boxes"? Plural? For both the Eglinton Crosstown LRT Line and the Ontario (whatever) Line?

Ba dum tss.

Back