Toronto 11 YV | 213m | 62s | Metropia | Sweeny &Co

Thread title should be updated to 11YV

Not sure if these were ever posted here, an old design for the site by Wallman Architects:
Source: http://wallmanarchitects.com/project/11-yorkville-avenue/
11-Yorkville_01.jpg

11-Yorkville_02.jpg

11-Yorkville_03.jpg

I guess we'll be seeing this breaking ground sooner than later

Canada's housing market is roaring back with black-tie condo launches

A spokeswoman for RioCan REIT, which is developing the building with Metropia and Capital Developments,
said more than 70 per cent of the units have been sold since the mid-September launch.

Lots of talk on this one

The last of Yorkville luxury: Prestigious condo will complete street’s transformation
In some ways the architecture of the 62-storey property reflects this historic moment, with Gothic elements that reflect New York’s early skyscrapers

^They can sell it however way they want, but these "luxury" condos have transformed Yorkville into something unrecognizeable, and frankly, the area no longer has that air of prestige and opulence that it once had despite the evolution of Mink Mile and all of these luxury condo units.

^They can sell it however way they want, but these "luxury" condos have transformed Yorkville into something unrecognizeable, and frankly, the area no longer has that air of prestige and opulence that it once had despite the evolution of Mink Mile and all of these luxury condo units.

I wouldn't say that. This block of Yorkville was never as high end as the block west of Bay Street - it was never really high end at all, actually. The block west of Bay is just as luxurious as always. it very much has that air of prestige it always has had to me. The stores are more luxurious than ever and the street rebuild with the cobbles make the whole thing feel very expensive. If anything it's even more upmarket than it was 10 years ago.

Back