DSC08633.jpg
DSC08634.jpg
DSC08635.jpg
DSC08636.jpg
DSC08637.jpg
DSC08638.jpg
DSC08639.jpg
DSC08647.jpg

This is not EXCESSIVE CRITICISM it is a statement of fact. The finishing details are most important to make a building “iconic”. This building in the process is a clue that it won’t be finished properly and when compared to other buildings in the area looks sloppy to say the least. Take a close look and also compare to the Mattamy or Great Gulf construction completed. This is not just excessive criticism it is a statement of actual facts !!!
I'm not sure what it is you are trying to criticize with this building. I pass by it daily and I am impressed every day with how well it is coming along. I don't see any misaligned parts or dents in the balcony cladding. There are still unfinished parts around the corners and the vertical stripes. But that is just what it is - unfinished. Considering how much trouble they seem to have with installing the balcony cladding, I wouldn't be surprised that it takes a while to fill in all the gaps. But if I was sure of one building deserving of a "wait until it's finished" argument, this building is the one. Just wait until it is fully finished and be amazed by it.

My only tiny little gripe is the way that white curve goes straight before continuing up and to the left again. Would have been great if the curve had led to the diagonal.

Does anyone know if the area in red is going to get developed? or are there any plans for future development

Its a big plot of land.

Does anyone know if the area in red is going to get developed? or are there any plans for future development

Its a big plot of land.

That's the old mr christie factory. There are rumors about building a shopping mall or plaza in that location. Nothing confirmed yet.

Back