News   Apr 19, 2024
 74     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 454     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 791     3 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

^Yeah, this whole thing.

I can already see the Chinese going on about it whilst failing to enlighten us about their own concentration camps for Uyghurs.

Again, semantics is the king in politics, and yet more proof that words have consequences.

Now on to get investigated by the likes of China, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Somalia- we now know why most countries usually ignore the UN when it comes to human rights.

UN Human Rights Office calls for examination of MMIWG inquiry's genocide claim
Olivia Stefanovich · CBC News · Posted: Jun 16, 2019 7:26 PM ET

Well, if the Canadian PM is stupid enough to declare that his country committed genocide, I think Canada should be investigated.

^By who?

Surely not China, a country that runs concentration camps.
Or Somalia which is....whatever the hell Somalia is trying to be.
Or....man, this could take all day.

Like, I'll take a dressing down from Denmark or Norway, maybe, but the rest can keep their hypocritical blather to themselves.

A propos to nothing but very topical, I present to you:

Oh, by the way, I found out how to solve our fiscal issues!

Reported today that Canadian companies owe billions in back taxes.

Somewhere in the area of 7B-11.5B for 2014 alone.

Budget deficit solved!

Nah, let's just keep the party going and shilling out corporate welfare for the bums.

It's kinda funny that I support both poor bums as well as wealthy ones. Golden middle road, my friends....golden middle road. Carry the dead weight of the lazy and the greedy feeding at the trough. There's enough for all the little piggies.

Also, wtf is up with that MP Cooper? Like, I kinda feel bad for him at this point. What's wrong with being a "goat herder culture"? Take some pride in your damn selves, ffs. I come from a proud sheep-herding culture. It's fine. Literally genetically diverse and ethnically impure little mountain people who herd sheep and goats is where I come from. So what? Goat tastes great. Delicious milk as well.
Poor guy doesn't even know what he's talking about. All sorts of religions can be found involved with goat herding.

Man, these PC losers are becoming pathetic. I pity them for the bubbles they live in.

If Cooper wasn't a liability before, he is now. Scheer is incapable of stopping these bozo eruptions, unlike the previous leader.

Wait, what's wrong with goat herding?! You're perpetuating negative connotations in regards to goat herding.

Also, Scheer could hardlyhave stopped something that happened in the past when Cooper was in law school.

Stop the hate, support your local goat herder.

So in another week of decidedly mixed messaging, the Liberals declare a climate emergency...

National climate emergency declared by House of Commons
Hannah Jackson Global News June 17, 2019

...Before approving the Trans Mountain pipeline the next day- I don't think playing both sides worked in this case, and I doubt it'll please either side.

Trudeau cabinet approves Trans Mountain expansion project
John Paul Tasker · CBC News · Posted: Jun 18, 2019 4:44 PM ET | Last Updated: June 18

Fundamentally, an extended east-west pipeline that would improve Canada's energy independence and allow the Maritimes to get off Saudi crude should have probably been a higher priority- but of course it would have to go through Quebec (and y'all know what they think about oil).

Last edited:
Summarizes the G20 this year?

rKUWcci.jpg

Actually, this is totally taken out of context and only shows part of the story.. That is the propaganda that fascist Canada Proud is sharing and people are falling for. Also, why are people pretending that the President of Brazil is a good person?

Last edited:
Reactions: DSC

Back