Toronto 87 Peter | 156.05m | 49s | Menkes | Core Architects

^jeez, are there *any* windows on the west side of the building? That is the most spandrel I think I have ever seen on a single facade.

87 Peter Street PDI's are now underway. According to personnel on site, initial occupancy is expected to be the week of August 27.

And the sidewalk in front of 87 Peter has now almost completely reopened. The closed off component seems to be used primarily for equipment and building construction access.

IMG_20180807_110711.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20180807_110711.jpeg
    IMG_20180807_110711.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 651
My gosh, is that awful. It looks like the back of a building, not the public front on a prominent street. Yes, we can blame Menkes but the architect Core should also be blamed and shamed. This is really a low point for both of them.

My gosh, is that awful. It looks like the back of a building, not the public front on a prominent street. Yes, we can blame Menkes but the architect Core should also be blamed and shamed. This is really a low point for both of them.

This is typical Menkes though. Go look at their most recently completed projects... they suck at ground level. They literally don’t give a shit.

Core has been up and down lately. I’d still blame the developer more though

Back