News   Apr 23, 2024
 573     1 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 397     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1K     0 

Parkside Village Block Nine (MCC, Amacon, 35+24+7s+Towns, Richmond Architects)

P1050592.JPG

Attachments

• P1050592.JPG
    P1050592.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 715
Nice, good to see Block 9 coming along. Can't wait to see the towers start rising out of the podium.

I'm looking forward to when we start to see things for the next phase of buildings soon. Hoping Avia condos can bring a neat new design to the table.

Hey guys, just purchased at PSV and was trying to see if the Parkside Village presentation centre/ sales office will be a future development. After looking at the site it does say a future site for development but does anyone no exactly what? The balcony on my condo is literally parallel to the presentation centre so it would be nice to know. I think I’m safe for the next few years though. Any news would be greatly appreciated.
http://lifeatparkside.com/community/

Hey guys, just purchased at PSV and was trying to see if the Parkside Village presentation centre/ sales office will be a future development. After looking at the site it does say a future site for development but does anyone no exactly what? The balcony on my condo is literally parallel to the presentation centre so it would be nice to know. I think I’m safe for the next few years though. Any news would be greatly appreciated.
http://lifeatparkside.com/community/

That site will be developed eventually. Current renderings available show towers the same height as PSV 1 and 2. The Avia site (far left towers of the development in this image) is next on the list to be developed so you should be good for a while, most likely.

Block-9-North-South-toronto-1.jpg

Thanks for the response Eric. I’m assuming PSV1 is on the far back right of the above rendering?
Right now block nine is being developed and then the Avia site?

Thanks for the response Eric. I’m assuming PSV1 is on the far back right of the above rendering?
Right now block nine is being developed and then the Avia site?

Anytime! Yup, you are correct.

I have threads for all the blocks that list all the tower hight on them. Those hight were agree to per as part of a discussion with council and staff at a planning and development meeting. There was also public input, especially the condo north of Block 1 E & 1 W. After the agreement made in public before council, council approved the site development at a regular monthly council meeting in 2012.

Both blocks 1's where approved to be 5s + 20s + 45s + 7s, with block 1 east being the Avia site. Block 11 that is on Confederation, north of The Residences & The Grand Residences and the sales office site were to see 55's towers.

Each time I try visiting the sales office, it's been close. In a lot of ways, not surprised to see more taller towers, especially after M City project broke last year.

Thanks so much Eric, hopefully that gives me 3-5 years before seeing a cranes in front of me lol

More like 10 years, as this site has been moving at a snail pace. It taken a long time for Avia site to come to market after Block Nine saw construction and you knew something was up after M City plans surface.

Back