News   Apr 17, 2024
 962     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 320     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.9K     1 

79 Queen St E (assembly for redevelopment, ?, ?s, ?)

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Scotia sold the southwest corner and closed the branch here last week. I wonder how long before we hear about something for it. Nice building both outside and in. Hopefully it gets saved.

I hope we get something other than garbage facadism there. Shadowing on the Metropolitan and the small size of that assembly will mean that height is somewhat limited but I don't doubt that someone will still try something aggressive.

yeah it is a nice building
142 queen.PNG

Attachments

• 142 queen.PNG
    142 queen.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 1,406
I hope we get something other than garbage facadism there. Shadowing on the Metropolitan and the small size of that assembly will mean that height is somewhat limited but I don't doubt that someone will still try something aggressive.

Better not be façadism. The inside is like a mini version of the Massey Tower bank base.

Bazis and Pemberton are proposing 54 and 49 stories on the kitty corner to this location.

Rendering shows only 40 plus MPH.

but the date on the bottom of the link says june 13, 2019. it means it's recent.
The renderhouse can put it up online whenever they want to, that doesn't mean that they just created it… or maybe the client only cleared it now that they don't need it anymore.

Back