Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

I am so glad that this tower will go ahead.
So i made a rendering where i inserted 160 Front with Bay Park Centre.
I took a screenshot of the video the Bay Park Centre on Youtube.
It going to be very beautiful .
Enjoy my rendering !

Sans titreczsd.jpg

Attachments

• Sans titreczsd.jpg
    Sans titreczsd.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 693
I love that ever more firms are abandoning their office space in lame areas like North York to move downtown.
But that may not be a good thing, as it will slow suburban intensification.

Just continues the trend of exploding downtown growth/density intensification while suburban areas of the city remain decidedly suburban.

To show my joy again ,i inserted Union Centre to visualize the impact on Front Street with 160 Front.
In term of architecture , both will be stunning and will complete each other.
I would like to see Union Centre go up so badly . Everyday i hope some news about it.
If only a big corporation like TD, BMO or Manulife could lease it !
But i still have hope it will happen.

Enjoy my render and thanks for your support .

2111-778962.jpeg

I used the Cadillac Fairview's picture of 160 Front to create my work.

Attachments

• 2111-778962.jpeg
    2111-778962.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 735
That'll be quite the canyon at Simcoe and Yonge. Will they really be that close together?

Those are big office towers, makes the space between them seem tiny, but the separation is actually 37 metres...

Though not as absurd as London's "Walkie Talkie" tower..... I dub this the "grumpy tower". Ed maybe UT could in on the ground floor ;-)

Teachers is moving downtown. UT is moving to NYCC to make up a (very) small part of that space.

With 160 Front W. (46s/240m) and CIBC Square-2 (54s/243m) already scheduled to proceed, does anyone have an idea of which one of the big 3 is next to break ground?
...The Hub (60s/281m),Union Centre (48s/238m) Commerce Court-3 (64s/298m)

Back