Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

IMG_9295[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9295[1].JPG
    IMG_9295[1].JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 665
It's good to see development on this block. Fingers and toes crossed.

The naming of this project had me floored. You're just an average condo in a meh part of city. Relax.

This isn't an average condo.. This is literally the largest single condo development in the city. Average looking, yup, average.. no. 3,000 people will be living here when this is finished.

It surprises me how little attention this one is getting given it's scale, really. I guess it's just such a pedestrian design that nobody is really getting that excited.

The design is average, but the area is not. This might be the 'East St. Lawrence', but I'd say it's one of the most charming of the entire downtown. Quiet, clean, and just steps away from King E and Front/Church. I spent many years in this area when I played in a band that rehearsed at the old Siesta Nouveau building on the n/e corner of Lower Sherbourne and the Esplanade. I love it down here.

Also, props to Bellissimo's.

Agreed, this is one of our nicer neighbourhoods.

I'm hoping this will disappear among the fabric once the (hopefully) much nicer St Lawrence Condos on the opposite corner is built. That, plus maybe the next phase of First Gulf's office project at Front & Princess will diminish this building's awful Borg cube massing.

Let the dewatering begin.

IMG_8835.JPG
IMG_8838.JPG
IMG_8837.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8835.JPG
    IMG_8835.JPG
    292.1 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_8837.JPG
    IMG_8837.JPG
    261.7 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_8838.JPG