Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Old locations - they are on the same level as the lower retail concourse now within the retail spaces - and they are both on the south wall

And when you think the garage excavation is big - wait until they start digging for the Enwave tanks

rO9b6XK.jpg

Old locations - they are on the same level as the lower retail concourse now within the retail spaces - and they are both on the south wall

The two locations on the south side on P2 are the old locations as shown in the Site Plan Application materials from late 2017. The new locations are P4, one each on Front and Spadina. The image I posted is from the Site Plan Application materials submitted 9 days ago.

The two locations on the south side on P2 are the old locations as shown in the Site Plan Application materials from late 2017. The new locations are P4, one each on Front and Spadina. The image I posted is from the Site Plan Application materials submitted 9 days ago.

Those are dumb locations in that case - in the service basement of an office tower. You'd think you'd want rail passengers going through your retail areas.

Those are dumb locations in that case - in the service basement of an office tower. You'd think you'd want rail passengers going through your retail areas.

I imagine the basement would be reconfigured if/when the connections are confirmed. It would be a quick escalator and stair run up to P2 where the retail begins.

In looking at the servicing section of Front Street, it seems these knockout panels went down to P4 due to deep services under Front at the P3 level including an 850mm x 1300mm sanitary line.

Remember the train platform for this new station is well below Front Street as the tracks are in a deep trench in this location. Probably around P4 depth actually. So maybe this is not so dumb after all?

upload_2018-5-24_15-7-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-24_15-7-45.png
    upload_2018-5-24_15-7-45.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 542
Interesting. Not doubting you but do you have a source? Looks deeper as I eyeball it from Google Earth but who knows really.
Google earth has an cursor elevation feature that gives you ASL elevations. Front Street is 278ft, the tracks are 259ft. About 5.7m difference.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-25_9-54-38.png
    upload_2018-5-25_9-54-38.png
    712.8 KB · Views: 511

Back