Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Apparently the laneway park is now called "The Cats"

http://www.claudecormier.com/en/projet/the-cats/

the-cats-11.jpg

the-cats-03-2.jpg

the-cats-04.jpg

the-cats-02.jpg

(CCA)

Not sure whether I should link it to the Westbank/Allied BIG King East project as well

AoD

Apparently the laneway park is now called "The Cats"

http://www.claudecormier.com/en/projet/the-cats/

(CCA)

Not sure whether I should link it to the Westbank/Allied BIG King East project as well

AoD

That site was acquired by Allied last year and has been incorporated into the larger BIG / WB King West site to lower their FSI and provide some on-site park dedication. Should definitely be linked.

That site was acquired by Allied last year and has been incorporated into the larger BIG / WB King West site to lower their FSI and provide some on-site park dedication. Should definitely be linked.

Which site? Because 456 Wellington is owned by RAD (FRONT-WELLINGTON) NOMINEE INC., same owner as The Well, purchased Jan 5, 2017 for $13,000,000.

Which site? Because 456 Wellington is owned by RAD (FRONT-WELLINGTON) NOMINEE INC., same owner as The Well, purchased Jan 5, 2017 for $13,000,000.
I also thought this was purchased by RAD as part of their parkland dedication and will be owned by the City, not the Westbank project. Are you sure ProjectEnd?

It's final ownership will be the city, correct.

But Allied purchased it to provide a parkland dedication for its project. As Allied is paying parkland fees for both The Well and the BIG proposal to the north, they may be using it for either or both projects, I'm not sure.

I wouldn't read too far into them putting it under The Well's corporate holding company.

This would be a great opportunity while the foundation is dug out to drill a tunnel under Front Street to create a connection to the railway tracks and build the Cityplace GO train station.

Last edited:
... I thought there was going to be a tunnel under front for a connection to the new GO station ..... where is the knockout panel going ?

Yes, but I don't think the tunnel is part of this project.

AoD

Looks like the knockout panels (2 locations) are on P4. Also new Site Plan Application materials were posted recently in the City website.

upload_2018-5-24_12-31-10.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-24_12-31-10.png
    upload_2018-5-24_12-31-10.png
    320 KB · Views: 548

Back