Toronto Exhibit Residences | 99.97m | 32s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

Evidence:
IMG_9070[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9070[1].JPG
    IMG_9070[1].JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 659
Exhibit1.JPG

Inside the Mc Donald's. Long and narrow.

Exhibit2.JPG

Nice view of the ROM and its courtyard renewal from the McDonald's

Exhibit 3.JPG

Attachments

• Exhibit1.JPG
    Exhibit1.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 657
  • Exhibit2.JPG
    Exhibit2.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 652
  • Exhibit 3.JPG
    Exhibit 3.JPG
    279.3 KB · Views: 635
Ate at the McDonald's today and it was insanely busy. Nice ambience inside and McDonald's president George Cohon and his wife were having lunch.

I'm trying to wrap my brain around " nice ambience ". Only in McToronto, you say.

About the only thing that is better in Peterborough..

That said, this building has turned out really, really well. It looks great.

I'm trying to wrap my brain around " nice ambience ". Only in McToronto, you say.

I'm trying to wrap my brain around people not on welfare (George Cohon and wife) eating at McDonalds. I know they have to keep up appearances... maybe it was proper food in McDonalds containers.

I'm trying to wrap my brain around people not on welfare (George Cohon and wife) eating at McDonalds. I know they have to keep up appearances... maybe it was proper food in McDonalds containers.

The guy ran McDonalds Canada for years. Why wouldn't he eat there occasionally? Especially a new one like this that's probably close to where he lives.

Attachments

• 57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0-960-720.png
    57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0-960-720.png
    822 KB · Views: 999
The guy ran McDonalds Canada for years. Why wouldn't he eat there occasionally? Especially a new one like this that's probably close to where he lives.

Yes he lives right around the corner. When I took my kids to his place on Halloween he gave them a bunch of McDonald's coupons. He's always very gracious.

Back