Toronto YC Condos -- Yonge at College | 198.42m | 62s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Looks like it was taken from One Bloor to me.
Aura appears to be lower than the photographer’s POV. Even taking into account the elevation difference between One Bloor East and Aura, and assuming that the picture was taken from the roof of One Bloor East, would Aura look that much shorter?

Aura appears to be lower than the photographer’s POV. Even taking into account the elevation difference between One Bloor East and Aura, and assuming that the picture was taken from the roof of One Bloor East, would Aura look that much shorter?

I took this a while back from a few floors below the crown. It's pretty close to @Dustin William's shot. He also has other images from One Bloor on his photostream.

If we factor the difference in elevation from Aura to 1 Bloor East this brings 1 Bloor East to basically around the exact height of Aura of around 272m elevation.

The north side of Auras roof is slopped downward so it would appear you are above that, but if you had a level and a laser it would basically line up with the highest point of Aura's roof.

It was shot with a 40mp $4000 camera.

No doubt from a plane. I can’t imagine attaching such a camera to a drone, and there’s nothing taller than Aura north of Wellesley. I suppose this is what the south-facing view from The One penthouse will look like.

Could be wrong but it looks to me like it was taken from One Bloor East

Looks like it was taken from One Bloor to me.

I took this a while back from a few floors below the crown. It's pretty close to @Dustin William's shot. He also has other images from One Bloor on his photostream.

If we factor the difference in elevation from Aura to 1 Bloor East this brings 1 Bloor East to basically around the exact height of Aura of around 272m elevation.

The north side of Auras roof is slopped downward so it would appear you are above that, but if you had a level and a laser it would basically line up with the highest point of Aura's roof.

The photographer is a Forum member. Calling @Dustin William

Do those tags do anything? I've been tagged a few times and have never seen any sort of notification from it.
Strange, I get notifications from mentions. Maybe check your account settings?

Today.
F8276E36-D22F-46D0-A7DE-693ABDF1F4C2.jpeg
17330221-0CB9-42EF-865D-84DADEA77365.jpeg

Attachments

• F8276E36-D22F-46D0-A7DE-693ABDF1F4C2.jpeg
    F8276E36-D22F-46D0-A7DE-693ABDF1F4C2.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 405
  • 17330221-0CB9-42EF-865D-84DADEA77365.jpeg
    17330221-0CB9-42EF-865D-84DADEA77365.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 401
I really like the height for the area. I think this will shine in the right light and disappear as a dull grey mass in others - holding my breath till then!

Back