Toronto Sun Life Financial Tower & Harbour Plaza Residences | 236.51m | 67s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

It's not only the materials, it's the size and the actual concept.

Failure.
From the rendering, the pool area looks like a place where you could go and spend the afternoon, maybe meet some of your new neighbours. From the actual, looks like a place that would be too warm and likely smell of chlorine. Buyers at the LCBO site hopefully are aware of the Menkes bait and switch.

That's actually the pool at the public gym, and it is a joke, I'm not sure why they bothered. There is no pool for residents.

Yes it was a bait and switch on the pool. But I will say the amenities on the 5th floor for residents are extremely nice, despite the lack of a pool.

That's actually the pool at the public gym, and it is a joke, I'm not sure why they bothered. There is no pool for residents.

Yes it was a bait and switch on the pool. But I will say the amenities on the 5th floor for residents are extremely nice, despite the lack of a pool.

Resident amenities are on 6th. Mercanto and Pure Fitness are on 5th (public)

But, yeah, the pool really irks me. That render or whatever was so amazing.

Honestly, this is unacceptable. This "before & after" would be a great article for a newspaper ;)

That's quite pathetic for such a high profile project. It is possible to match an original rendering... this is ours
original.jpg
IMG_0035.JPG

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 804
  • IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 758
Taken Saturday, March 24, 2018:

I noticed the exterior signage for the Winners store along Harbour Street for the first time today. Very subtle and subdued. I like it. Very classy. I don't believe that it will be illuminated at night, which is great. Elegant is how I would describe it...

file.jpeg

file1.jpeg

file2.jpeg

North sidewalk alongside Harbour Street looking eastward from York Street. I presume words "Coppas", "Pure Fitness" and "Mercantile" will eventually appear on this vertical sign below the "Winners" moniker.

Attachments

• file.jpeg
    file.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 729
  • file1.jpeg
    file1.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 694
  • file2.jpeg
    file2.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 671

Back