News   Apr 26, 2024
 272     1 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 176     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 627     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Interesting week Trudeau has had.
  1. Snubbed by Indian government for the Liberal terrorist ties.
  2. Criticized for 8 day family vacation with on 1 day of actual business.
  3. Signs deal for $750M investment into India and only $250M into Canada - a $500M deficit.
  4. Makes mistake and announces it as a Billion dollar trade deal.
  5. Ridiculed for wearing costumes at every turn.
  6. Uses government money to bring over Canadian (and strong Liberal supporter) chef because he can't find good Indian food.
  7. Invites assassin, convicted of attempted murder of an Indian cabinet minster, to government dinner.
Did I miss anything?
How old is Canada?
https://twitter.com/omarsachedina/status/966716580519391232

It’s probably more to the point to judge Trudeau’s trip on whether or not it was successful in attracting Indo-Canadian votes. I have no idea if it was, but presumably that was the intent. As Tip O’Neill observed, all politics is local.

It has been a bad week for Trudeau, that is for sure. Good thing he has no real opposition! Scheer and Singh can try to manufacture all the outrage they want, but it probably won't matter.

Also, if you had to pick one leader, would it be the guy who wore some weird clothes or the one who calls Nazis "very fine people" and sucks up to Russia?

It's not just that it's been a bad week for Trudeau. It's that people are finally realizing the truth.

The criticisms for this trip (the excessive vacations, the dressing up, not taking the job seriously, and consorting with terrorists) have now been revealed as a Trudeau pattern for over 2 years. Even though the Canadian Media never reported it, or minimally reported it without connecting the dots, they have sheltered the public about the truth about Trudeau. Now, the international media is seeing Trudeau for what he is - a phony. It took the brutal honesty of the foreign media to make Canadians realize this.
  • Now when we think about Trudeau's India vacation, we are reminded of his 20+ other vacations.
  • When we think of him dressing in various Indian costumes, we are reminded that he has done this continually with other cultures.
  • When we think of him clowning around instead of working, we are reminded of all the times he showed off his socks.
  • When we think of him meeting with Khalistan terrorists, we are reminded of his meetings with Islamic terrorists and similar shady characters.
Anyone who voted Trudeau is now forced to admit the giant mistake they made 2.5 years ago. He is an idiot, and incompetent fool who knows nothing of what is required of the job - much like those who supported him. He an arrogant, self-centered person who should never have been allowed by any party to become leader. This has been evident for more than the past 3 years, but some voters, and much of the media, chose to ignore it. He has embarrassed the Liberal Party and Canada and those who voted for him now must live with that shame for the next 2 years until this imbecile can be voted out.

There's more
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...da-part-of-justin-trudeau-delegation-5074738/

A Canadian journalist, who had protested Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Canada in 2015, is also part of visiting Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s delegation. Sources said Manvir Singh Saini is part of Trudeau’s media delegation and has accompanied him to all officials events.

In April 2015, pictures of Saini holding banners that said, “Modi is a Terrorist”, “Modi you are not welcome in Canada” and “India out of Khalistan” with Air India

No one outside of Trudeau’s riding actually voted for him, we all voted for our own MPs. Sometimes I find this a difficult component of our system as I may really like the local rep but not like the party leader, or vice versa.

In all honesty, though I wasn't bothered if Trudeau became PM, I was mainly voting to get rid of person who represented me at the time.

Also, my current MP was diagnosed with cancer this week.

Couple of more issues since the last post.

Indian magazine claims Trudeau withdrew invitation over its coverage of Sikh extremism

So anyone who tries to report something negative about Trudeau gets punished. big blow to freedom of press. I guess that's the type of leadership that has lowered Canada on the press freedom index from #8 (under Harper) to #22 in 2017. I imagine we still have room to fall.

Outlook, one of India’s most popular English-language news and current affairs magazines, shared this image of an invitation extended to its foreign editor Pranay Sharma to attend a dinner reception hosted by the high commissioner of Canada on Thursday.

The invitation was revoked just an hour before the event, Outlook reported, with the PMO explaining that it had been issued in error. But Outlook claims that an Indian official admitted that he was instructed to withdraw Sharma’s invite specifically because of his publication’s Feb. 12, 2018 issue with the cover title “Khalistan-II: Made in Canada.”

The next chapter in this never ending scandal is how Trudeau's staff abused a civil servant to lie to the press to try deflecting his own ineptness.

ANALYSIS: How Justin Trudeau’s India trip went from bad to ‘Bengal Bungle’

And then “worse” turned to “farce” when the PMO trotted out one of the most senior members of the civil service, someone who is one of the handful of bureaucrats privy to literally all the secrets of our national security agencies, to engage in frantic damage control,

After insisting that any journalist who wanted to listen to what this individual had to say could not name this person, the government tasked the bureaucrat with peddling what must be one of the most bizarre conspiracy theories ever advanced by a Canadian government: That Jaspal Atwal, the terrorist invited by the Liberals to Mumbai, may have been planted there by the Indian government or maybe by Indian security agencies or perhaps by factions in the Indian government. Whatever that means.

In other words, it was the Indian government who had successfully set out to make their guest, the Canadian prime minister, look like a fool when it came to his position on Sikh extremism.

And this was the spin Trudeau’s government was offering up while Trudeau himself was still in India, hours before he was to meet Narendra Modi, the prime minister of the government that Canada’s “senior government official” thinks was trying to show up Canada’s PM.

This individual, in describing the theory, couched every possibility with words like “maybe” and “possibly,” yet offered no proof or evidence of any allegation and did all of this from behind the cloak of anonymity.

That "most senior member of the civil service" was later revealed to be Daniel Jean, the man who acts as his national security advisor and is privy to literally all the secrets of our national security agencies.

How could the political Liberals abuse a non-political civil servant?

Even formal Liberals are appalled. (here's another). After 2 years, I think we can give Trudeau the title of worst government ever (assuming we only count those that were in for over a year). From top to bottom, pretty well every minister, this has been a disaster. It's hard to imagine anyone was foolish enough to vote Trudeau in 2015, but after this display, I can't imagine how ignorant of fact one must be to still support Trudeau.

Last edited:
He is an idiot,...
That might be a bit of an exaggeration.

... and incompetent fool who knows nothing of what is required of the job - much like those who supported him.

I can agree with the first bit, but I don't think most people who supported him had any knowledge of how incompetent he actually is.

He an arrogant, self-centered person who should never have been allowed by any party to become leader. This has been evident for more than the past 3 years, but some voters, and much of the media, chose to ignore it. He has embarrassed the Liberal Party and Canada and those who voted for him now must live with that shame for the next 2 years until this imbecile can be voted out.

Haha, tell us how you really feel!

I agree, he is self-centred, self-important, arrogant, etc. Which could just be that he's a product of the Liberal Party. They're good at arrogance, self-importance, and self-righteousness.
I'm not sure he's quite at imbecile level. I'd reserve that for the likes of Mammolitti types.

I'll admit, when the Liberals got elected I had high hopes for them and felt it was a nice, refreshing change. Whoah, did I ever get a kick in the psychological teeth. For me, personally, it was the bald self-interest of the electoral reform lie. They completely lost me after that. Especially with their excuses for their lie. I regularly watch CPAC and I think you can discern a lot about the character of a person by how they act in Parliament and how they answer (or mostly don't answer) questions. Question Period is a joke, I don't mind saying and for all the talk of "sunny ways" and being more transparent, etc, this government hasn't contributed anything positive to parliamentary discourse and transparency. It's embarrassing watching them talk utter gibberish in Question Period. I'm currently reading Manchester's epic biography of Churchill and the difference in parliamentary discourse at the time Churchill was active at Westminster and our current joke of a parliament is bloody sad.

After 2 years, I think we can give Trudeau the title of worst government ever (assuming we only count those that were in for over a year).

Whoah, them's fightin' words, bud! hahahaaa

Worst ever, you reckon? I'm only old enough to really remember well the Martin, Harper, and Trudeau governments and I don't mind telling you that they've all been rather off-putting. I'd tend to saying the Harper government was the worst in that trio (though the Martin government was ineffectual) based on their pig-headed refusal to make the environment the priority it should be. If I can't breathe the air or drink the water, I don't give a fuck what the economy looks like or how much debt we're in.

Whoah, them's fightin' words, bud! hahahaaa

Worst ever, you reckon? I'm only old enough to really remember well the Martin, Harper, and Trudeau governments and I don't mind telling you that they've all been rather off-putting. I'd tend to saying the Harper government was the worst in that trio (though the Martin government was ineffectual) based on their pig-headed refusal to make the environment the priority it should be. If I can't breathe the air or drink the water, I don't give a fuck what the economy looks like or how much debt we're in.
I'm borrowing this from someone on twitter, but definitely worst PM in Canada's 100 years since confederation.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/966716580519391232

I'm borrowing this from someone on twitter, but definitely worst PM in Canada's 100 years since confederation.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/966716580519391232

Maybe he's harkening back to the Armistice of 1918. The war during which we really showed up on the world stage and showed that we can hold our own.

Maybe he is the worst PM ever. I don't really care to make that sort of qualification and I don't have a horse in that particular race. My best would be Churchill, but wrong country so I'm out.

Back