Toronto Regent Park: The Sumach by Chartwell | 42.06m | 12s | Chartwell | SvN

It looks similar to the ones used in the Daniel's Lighthouse office building as well.
Lighthouse are the residential towers. The office building is called 130 QQE. The project as a whole is called Daniels Waterfront - City of the Arts.
Because life needs to be confusing all the time.

From this morning, and this afternoon.

Chartwell_1.jpg

Chartwell_2.jpg

Chartwell_3.jpg

Facing southeast...

Chartwell_4.jpg

Chartwell_5.jpg

Chartwell_6.jpg

Attachments

• Chartwell_1.jpg
    Chartwell_1.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 643
  • Chartwell_2.jpg
    Chartwell_2.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 604
  • Chartwell_3.jpg
    Chartwell_3.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 645
  • Chartwell_4.jpg
    Chartwell_4.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 611
  • Chartwell_5.jpg
    Chartwell_5.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 619
  • Chartwell_6.jpg
    Chartwell_6.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 584
One Prk Place might be my favorite development in Regent Park. Also like Paintbox. The rest ranges from OK to downright bad.

Big apologies for asking here, but not sure where to ask, where can I find information about Regent Park Phase 5. The final Phase. Namely when demolition of the final buildings will begin. 2019? Or 2020? Or later?

Same kind of look like the Shelby with blue windows and Indian red brick. It looks solid I love it!

Big apologies for asking here, but not sure where to ask, where can I find information about Regent Park Phase 5. The final Phase. Namely when demolition of the final buildings will begin. 2019? Or 2020? Or later?
365 Parliament Street and 295 Gerrard are the last TCHC buildings to be demolished as apart of Phase 3 and they will be demolished this fall, and Phase 4 can be expected to start sometime between 2019-2020. Phase 5 is tbd at this time.

Back