Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

The additional floors won't have added to the height. They are squeezing them into the existing height

Can't developers leave one corner alone? More quality buildings on Yonge Street will bite the dust if something significant goes up here plus getting in and out of the parking garage at this corner will be a nightmare, presuming it's a condo.

Scrolling back in time to over 7 years ago when the conversation started where some hoping the corner building would be saved. Fast forward to today and the F+P design, I can't imagine a less attractive face of an 80 + new tower if they'd kept what was there. Like making a Lada into a stretch limo. RIP

^ Are you serious? That thing was a piece of junk. Thank god we got this supertall F+P design to go here. Wait until its built Im sure you will love it.

^ Are you serious? That thing was a piece of junk. Thank god we got this supertall F+P design to go here. Wait until its built Im sure you will love it.
Actually, I'm pretty sure that's what Christopher Brown was saying:

"Fast forward to today and the F+P design, I can't imagine a less attractive face of an 80 + new tower if they'd kept what was there. Like making a Lada into a stretch limo."

At the ice festival today

81DD49ED-C876-427E-A245-33D1A06F908C.jpeg

Attachments

• 81DD49ED-C876-427E-A245-33D1A06F908C.jpeg
    81DD49ED-C876-427E-A245-33D1A06F908C.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 678

Back