News   Apr 18, 2024
 636     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.5K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.3K     4 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

I'm sorry, but just HOW did Doug shrink government?
6HV7VI2VNJDBTM2RZFYILHPPXI

(I think he gained the weight back, though)

Not really sure it is good politics to remind people of Harper (or to say that you "pitched in" ) but ..

"Remember the 2015 federal election?

Times were tough.

The media elites were focused on helping elect Trudeau as PM.

It was a rough fight for the Conservatives.

What did I do?

I listened to the people.

I stood beside Stephen Harper, the best Prime Minister Canada has ever had. I pitched in and did what I could to make sure he was re-elected.

Not every election goes the way you want it to.

But this June, it can.

We can defeat Kathleen Wynne’s Liberals – but our win isn’t guaranteed.

If we stop listening to the grassroots, and instead pay attention to what the media wants us to do, we’ll lose.

The carbon tax is a losing issue.

But if we stand up for what members like you know in their hearts to be right, we can win.

We’ve got a fight on our hands.

And I’ll come out swinging.

Click here to donate $5 to my campaign if you’re with me."

Doug

What I like is the disclosure of how much you would actually be paying and the rest comes from the æther, not from the taxpayer. That's the real respect for the FOLKS that pay it in the end, literally.:mad:

It's.

A.

Full-blown.

Contagion.

I just landed in Sudbury, animatronic, as part of my northern tour that will take me to Sault Ste Marie, Timmins, Kapuskasing and Thunder Bay, but I needed to send you a quick email.

I'll be blunt animatronic.

There's only 18 days left in this Ontario PC leadership race.

And there is so much at stake.

The Liberals have been in power for the last 15 years. That's 15 years of Liberal mismanagement.

If we don't get this leadership election right, we will be handing Kathleen Wynne another 4 years in power.

Ontario can't afford another 4 years of the Liberals.

It's time we usher in a new generation of leadership. We need someone with fresh ideas and a new approach.

I'm ready and I have the energy to send the Liberals packing and put Ontario on a new track focused on lower taxes and economic opportunity.

Click here if you're ready to fire Kathleen Wynne with me.

We need a fresh start animatronic. Let's get it done.

Yours truly,

Caroline Mulroney

Sent from my iPad.

Oh look - from her iPad! It's really her! Unscripted!

Now Doug seems to be confused at who he is writing to!

"David, this is serious.

We can’t underestimate Kathleen Wynne and her friends in the media.

In the last two provincial elections, the PCs lost when all the early polls said we would win.

You know what to expect.

They’ll attack our character.

They’ll misrepresent our policies.

If they need to, they’ll just lie.

We need to fight harder than we’ve ever fought before.

Here’s my promise to you:

I will stand up for the taxpayer.

I will never back down.

And together we will take back our province.

Michael, I need you to be part of this.

I need you to donate $1 to my campaign, right now.

Click here.

Doug"

Now Doug seems to be confused at who he is writing to!

"David, this is serious.

We can’t underestimate Kathleen Wynne and her friends in the media.

In the last two provincial elections, the PCs lost when all the early polls said we would win.

You know what to expect.

They’ll attack our character.

They’ll misrepresent our policies.

If they need to, they’ll just lie.

We need to fight harder than we’ve ever fought before.

Here’s my promise to you:

I will stand up for the taxpayer.

I will never back down.

And together we will take back our province.

Michael, I need you to be part of this.

I need you to donate $1 to my campaign, right now.

Click here.

Doug"

I'm surprised he didn't sign it "Rob".

Christine Elliott doesn't have time for that. She has people write to me on her behalf.
OMG, want a bunch of amateurs, all four of them. This is less meaningful than a high school student council election.

But congratulations to all four! Oh yes, only the absolutely pathetic performance from all four could make Patrick the winner by default.

I can't even remember the name of Brown's platform, the manifesto, proclamation, imbrogglio, *insurance*, but at least he has something saleable:
It's Patrick He Took Out Life Insurance 1990 - YouTube

OMG, want a bunch of amateurs, all four of them. This is less meaningful than a high school student council election.

But congratulations to all four! Oh yes, only the absolutely pathetic performance from all four could make Patrick the winner by default.

I can't even remember the name of Brown's platform, the manifesto, proclamation, imbrogglio, *insurance*, but at least he has something saleable:
It's Patrick He Took Out Life Insurance 1990 - YouTube
Medical?

Political Life Insurance.

Btw: Here's what the manifesto is named, I can't even remember it to type it in, must copy and paste:
"People’s Guarantee campaign manifesto".

Tacky? You betcha...it embarrassing, but it's light years ahead of what any of the others have. This is actually thought-through and workable...and *saleable*!

Will it win a general election? Probably not, but it will win a new party being formed in Ontario, like the Blue Machine mixed with Red to become the Purple Machine. Prince watch out...Purple Reign.

The Cons are going to fracture, and the sooner they bring it on, the sooner they can continue the Big Blue Machine: The Sequel. But only after losing the next election.

Last edited:

Back